Revamp of Booking In Requirements

This section is to be used for announcements and suggestions on how LFS Bangers can improve.
Jon#606
Site Admin

Revamp of Booking In Requirements

Postby Jon#606 » Fri 17 Mar 2017, 10:27 pm

Hello all,

In recent weeks, the number of drivers regularly attending meetings has fallen to a level that has concerned me. Despite having around 15 drivers at the start of the season, it has dropped to about 10 or 11.

While I am pleased that a number of regulars continue to race every Friday, and the behaviour in these meetings has been great, it appears there aren't many more than that still competing in the league.

Consequently, I have decided to revamp the original booking in changes that were done at the start of the season to hopefully boost numbers.

The new booking in requirements are as follows:

To race in a standard meeting, you only need to register your race name and number in THIS THREAD; you do NOT need to book in, just turn up and race!

To race in a championship/title meeting, you MUST book in using the respective booking in thread. Failure to book in will result in you not being allowed to race.

To race in a team meeting, please ensure you are in a team before the meeting starts. Failure to be in a team by the start of the meeting will result in you being asked to spectate.

I hope this change brings more people to the league on a regular basis. :)

Return to “Announcements, Suggestions & Improvements”