Updated Booking In Requirements & Meeting Improvements

This section is to be used for announcements and suggestions on how LFS Bangers can improve.
Jon#606
Site Admin

Updated Booking In Requirements & Meeting Improvements

Postby Jon#606 » Fri 30 Jun 2017, 10:41 pm

Hello all,

It has become noticeable over the past few months that the number of drivers attending meetings has remained at a static level of 10 or below.

While I am pleased that a number of drivers have stuck around and are racing nearly every week, it's clear to me that there need to be changes to bookings if numbers are to improve in general.

After consideration over the past few weeks, the following changes will be made to booking in requirements and meetings:

1. Facebook bookings will be accepted once again
In line with other online leagues, Facebook bookings are much easier for some people to handle. This doesn't mean that the forum should be ignored though.

2. The meeting password will be posted on the Facebook page 10 minutes before a meeting as well as on the forum
Again, this should be a lot easier for some drivers to deal with than going on the forum. You must register for the league first otherwise you will not be allowed to race.

3. One Allcomers race will be a fun race
After the success of the final Allcomers race in tonight's meeting, future meetings will have one Allcomers be a fun race.

I hope this all works out in getting numbers back up again. :)

Return to “Announcements, Suggestions & Improvements”