03/11/2017: Firecracker VII

Book in for a meeting here!
Jon#606
Site Admin

03/11/2017: Firecracker VII

Postby Jon#606 » Fri 27 Oct 2017, 10:39 pm

The eleventh month of the LFS Bangers season explodes into life with the seventh staging of Firecracker. The Arena Essex event is the only standard meeting on the calendar that allows usage of the maniacal FZ50 as well as the standard TBO class.

In support of the big cars will be the entertaining 2 Litre "Robins" as always.

All races will take place on the Arena Essex layout using the Ulimate Unlimited class (FXO, RB4 & XRT) and 2 Litre Robins (XFG with Reliant Robin Set)

Bookings will not be limited for this meeting.

Bookings are NOT mandatory for this meeting; as long as you have a race name and number, you can turn up on the night. If you are not currently registered with the league, please do so in the following thread before booking in: http://www.lfsbangers.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6

You can also book in via the LFS Bangers Facebook page by either commenting on the post or by posting to the page with your driver name and number. Bookings received in this way will have a (F) after the driver's name.

YOU CAN BOOK IN AS MANY DRIVERS AS YOU WANT FOR THE MEETING, BUT KEEP IT REASONABLE.

IF ONE PERSON BOOKS IN 10 OR MORE DRIVERS, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO MAKE MULTIPLE BOOKINGS AGAIN.

IF YOU CANNOT BOOK IN ON THE FORUM OR VIA THE FACEBOOK PAGE, PLEASE CONTACT ME AND I WILL BOOK YOU IN.

Myself booking in.

Jam

Re: 03/11/2017: Firecracker VII

Postby Jam » Fri 27 Oct 2017, 11:45 pm

Me please Jon
Jam #616 | Check out my PiranMOTO servers and PiranMOTO.co.uk! :D

Cap#27

Re: 03/11/2017: Firecracker VII

Postby Cap#27 » Sat 28 Oct 2017, 3:04 pm

me

Return to “Bookings”