07/12/2018 - 2 Litre Krash Kings

Book in for a meeting here!
Jon#606
Site Admin

07/12/2018 - 2 Litre Krash Kings

Postby Jon#606 » Fri 30 Nov 2018, 10:39 pm

The final team meeting of the year is the Krash Kings meeting.

Due to the noticeable fall in teams on LFS Bangers this season, Krash Kings will be ran as a standard team meeting and not a head-to-head style DD tournament as it was last year.

All races will take place on the Autocross Hednesford layout using the 2 Litres (XFG & XRG) class.

Bookings will not be limited for this meeting. Teams are restricted to a maximum of 4 drivers. B Teams are allowed. If you cannot find a team, please say so and you will be put in a team on the night.

Bookings are MANDATORY for this meeting; you must book in and cannot just turn up on the night without having informed an admin beforehand. If you are not currently registered with the league, please do so in the following thread before booking in: http://www.lfsbangers.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6

You can also book in via the LFS Bangers Facebook page by either commenting on the post or by posting to the page with your driver name, number and which team you're racing for. Bookings received in this way will have a (F) after the driver's name.

The single booking rule is now INACTIVE, so therefore:

YOU CAN BOOK IN AS MANY DRIVERS AS YOU WANT FOR THE MEETING, BUT KEEP IT REASONABLE.

YOU MUST BOOK IN DRIVERS OTHER THAN YOURSELF AS PROVISIONAL BOOKINGS UNTIL THE RESPECTIVE DRIVERS CONFIRM THEIR OWN ATTENDANCE.

IF YOU CANNOT BOOK IN ON THE FORUM OR VIA THE FACEBOOK PAGE, PLEASE CONTACT ME AND I WILL BOOK YOU IN.

Booking in unattached:
Jon

---------------------------------
BOOKING LIST (1 in total, 1 confirmed; provisional drivers in ITALICS)
No teams.

Unattached drivers
1. Jon

Shane#573

Re: 07/12/2018 - 2 Litre Krash Kings

Postby Shane#573 » Sun 02 Dec 2018, 10:05 pm

Think me and sam are gonna go as Moat Mob

Jam

Re: 07/12/2018 - 2 Litre Krash Kings

Postby Jam » Fri 07 Dec 2018, 6:20 pm

Me please Jon
Jam #616 | Check out my PiranMOTO servers and PiranMOTO.co.uk! :D